Friday 10 March 2017

BENEFITS OF LONGRICH WHITE TEA TOOTHPASTE

Demo


The high prevalence cases of tooth removal in our society today, is as a result of long use of toothpaste with fluoride as one of its components.
One other common toothpaste problem is sensitivity to both cold and hot water.
Our White Tea Multi-Effect Toothpaste that comes fluoride-free eliminates all manner of tooth problem including sensitivity to cold and hot water.
Our toothpaste also helps you prevent toothache and tooth removal.
Longrich actually produces Sensodyne toothpaste for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). GSK is one of Longrich OEM.


Let take a look at FLUORIDE 

Is Fluoride mandatory in Toothpaste?

Far before the introduction of the Longrich Fluoride free Toothpaste, there has been several debate on whether Fluoride is healthy in consumption or not. Quite a number of factors come to play in making this decision. Because principally, it has been confirmed from Research that fluoride is a required content added to almost every community water.

What is Fluoride?

Oral Care Center says Fluoride is a mineral that is found naturally in water sources. It can also be referred to as a toxic waste product, which has also been confirmed to likely contain lead, arsenic, radio nucleotide, aluminum and other industrial contaminants.
Most Toothpastes sold in our markets today contains fluoride, with many grocery stores having very few non-fluoridated brands on their shelves such as the Longrich  fluoride free Toothpaste. Research has shown that the use of fluoride toothpastes, especially for the early childhood class comes with great health risks. That is why “FDA has mandated a poison warning on every tube of fluoride toothpaste sold in the USA”. As much as Fluoride  proffer some benefits such as helping to reduce tooth decay and being able to withstand acids,  the dangers of its ingestion far outweighs its benefits.

Sources of Fluoride

Fluoride sources can be traced to fluoride pesticide use, some food products especially grape products, dried fruit, dried beans, cocoa powder, and walnuts–have high levels of fluoride. Tea plants and leaves  also absorb fluoride from the soil. Also, community- sources of water fluoridation could be a huge source of fluoride to man.

Ingesting excess fluoride toothpaste associated risks include skin rashes also known as perioral dermatitis, acute toxicity, stomach ailments, impairment in glucose metabolism, to mention but a few. Naturally occurring fluoride in hard water areas often has a calcium fluoride. Calcium and fluoride bond very well and are not absorbed by your body. We have these associated risk getting on the high side daily due to the lack of awareness by the dental community welfare and our marketing policies  and practices by toothpaste manufacturers, “who use carton packaging and candy-flavors to target the adult-strength fluoride toothpaste to young children”.
Fluoride is the only chemical added to water for the purpose of medical treatment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) classifies fluoride as a drug when used to prevent or mitigate disease (FDA 2000). As a matter of basic logic, adding fluoride to water for the sole purpose of preventing tooth decay (a non-waterborne disease) is a form of medical treatment. All other water treatment chemicals are added to improve the water’s quality or safety, which fluoride does not do.

Some associated risk of ingesting daily fluoride are;

  • Dental Fluorosis – a defect in tooth enamel caused by excessive fluoride intake especially at young age. Dental fluorosis is not just a cosmetic problem, but the visible sign of chronic fluoride poisoning and children are more vulnerable than adults.
  • Impaired Glucose Metabolism – the impact of fluoride on blood glucose and insulin levels thereby blood fluorides results in increased glucose levels and decreased insulin level.
  • Research also shows that moderate exposure to fluoride lowers IQ. It was confirmed that the daily dose of fluoride puts an individual at risk.
  • Natural Health Web posts that “poison control should be called if you swallow a quarter milligram of fluoride from toothpaste; meanwhile just ONE glass of water can contain the same amount of fluoride – to remain safe, they recommend the use of very small amount of fluoridated toothpaste that one tube would last you several years”
  • Because it has being found out that too much fluoride negates any potential benefits it poses, Longrich Cosmetics has proffer the Longrich  Toothpaste.
    The Fluoride – free Longrich Toothpaste is endorsed by the FDI World Dental Foundation. Some benefits of the Longrich free fluoride Toothpaste include;
  • Treatment of Tooth Pain, weak gum, bad breath and tooth decay
  • Highly effective for every tooth without any future side effects when you discontinue
  • Contains calories (according to Calorie Control Council (CCC))
  • Contains Triclosan, antibacterial and antifungal agent such as Sodium benzoate
  • Fluoride free and decay resistance ingredients makes your mouth healthy and clean
  • Contains Strontium chloride, Hexa hydrate, Xylitol to reduce pain in sensitive teeth and helps in building strong teeth
  • Contains anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea
How then should you brush your mouth using the Longrich Fluoride free Toothpaste?
1.Toothpaste is a cosmetics and not meant to clean your teeth on its own, there is a required input from you;
Use just a minute quantity of toothpaste
2. You need an input of atleast 2 minutes to effectively brush your teeth. within these two (2) minutes, pay attention to areas that matter most. Here is a guide;
Bring an end to the practice of Fluoridation
We are at no more doubt that fluoride should not be ingested. There are enough facts to support this assertion. Scientists from the National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory have classified fluoride as “a chemical having substance evidence of developmental neurotoxicity”.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention also asserted that many Adolescents now have dental fluorosis – unattractive discoloration and mottling of the teeth that indicates overexposure to fluoride. clearly children are being over exposed and their health and development put in jeopardy.
Longrich Nigeria Business is out to ensure this awareness is made possible and explicit, partnering with Longrich International, we will collectively ensure our dental world is protected This can be achieved when you partner with Longrich International either by changing your Toothpaste Brand to Longrich Fluoride free Toothpaste and other attractive Longrich products and also become a member.
  
TO BUY ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS CALL KJ:08036633808

11 comments:

  1. Would love to know the price for a tube of Longrich toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
       thank you..

      Delete
  2. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to Dr Aire for curing me of HPV2, Indeed you are great, your herbal medicine its real and 100% satisfactory, am glad to have patronized you. Once again thanks to you for the good work you have done in my life. i will advised anyone out here living with herpes should please contact him to get the herbal cure for herpes its 100% guarantee and work, with no side effects. I recommend his service for you kindly contact him to get your cure as well. On his email: drairehome@gmail.com Whatsapp: +2347036740271 

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr Ogudugu, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2019, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as i was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr Ogudugu has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr Ogudugu told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr Ogudugu is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or cry anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:
    E-mail: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348063739701

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was infected with Genital Herpes Virus six months ago, ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable with it. I have been dating for almost 5 years until i contracted Genital Herpes from my ex-boyfriend. Since then i became very sad about the whole situation, always going online checking if i could get a cure to Genital Herpes, then i came across so many testimonies. Due to my seriousness and eagerness to be completely cured, i became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one faithful day, i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a Great Herbal Doctor she called Dr Ogudugu by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with Genital Herpes or Simplex Herpes to contact the herbal doctor for Herbal Cure. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. then something inside of me told me 'Nothing good comes easy'. I then contacted him through his email and told him my problem. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which i did properly. Just within weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through dhl delivery service, i started seeing changes, i went to my medical doctor for check-up, i was so happy when the doctor told me i was no more having Genital Herpes Virus, it was all tears of Joy from that moment, People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health and if i could ever meet a Genuinely Great Herbal Doctor. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from Genital Herpes Virus, i introduced a family friend who have Simplex Herpes virus to him, He called me and told me he was also cure completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. Friends, if you are also struggling with Herpes disease you can as well Contact him via Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just experience the wonders of Dr. Twaha herbs. God will continue to bless you Dr. Twah more abundantly for the good work you are doing in peoples life by curing them from different type of diseases. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was living with Herpes 6 months ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and i keep my faith up hoping that one day i will be cured from this horrible disease. One day i saw a post on diabetes forum about a herbal doctor called Dr. Twaha on how he cure people from diseases with his root and herbs and i quickly contact Dr. Twaha  on his email and explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through UPS courier  delivery service and gave me instructions on how to take it. After three weeks of taken the herbal medicine , i went to my doctor for checkup and my  diabetes result show Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of diabetes in my body and the diabetes is completely gone You can also be cured from any type of diseases by contacting Dr. Twaha on his email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2349038518881 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a miracle product.


    Very effective for herpes cure


    It can be used for Shingles, Cold sore, HPV, HSV1&2,


    You can contact R.buckler11 @ {{gmail}} com,, …………….

    ReplyDelete