Monday 29 August 2016

ENTRY LEVEL



Each entry level also has a corresponding Point Value (PV) and Performance Bonus.


CATEGORIES
PV-purchase value
% BONUS
LEVEL
AMOUNT
Silver
120

8%
Pre-diamond
=N=85,000
Gold
240

10%
Pre-diamond

=N=150,000
Platinum
720

12%
Diamond 1
=N=250,000
Platinum VIP

1680

12%
Diamond 2
=N=550,000

Benefits of the network


1 - Products are Quality and affordable,
2 – No sales accumulated target
3- Earn weekly bonuses according to team’s activity
4 - Earn bonuses to our last generation
5 - We are expected to have only 3 downlines as
6 – No pressure
7 – Qualify leg no flush
8-Single group can make money
9 – 2 groups can achieve financial freedom
10 – Qualify leg non flush
11 – 15% on all sponsored distributors

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete